Due to Government advice regarding the avoidance of mass gatherings, slowing the spread of the virus and not tying up essential NHS resource during the current situation, we have taken the unavoidable decision to postpone the Spring Cup from 18th / 19th April and we will be seeking approval from The ACU and Scarborough Borough Council to run the event as The Summer Cup over the weekend of the 15th / 16th August 2020.
All Spring Cup and Season tickets will be valid for the new dates and if anyone purchasing advanced or season tickets cannot or does not wish to attend the Summer Cup, they will be able to receive a refund.
At present, the Oliver’s Mount Festival, Barry Sheene Classic and Gold Cup events remain in the calendar as planned, but will be subject to further review as the situation progresses.
A further post will be released to update how those wishing to obtain a refund on tickets already purchased should progress once we have established a refund process with our ticketing partners, Duke Marketing Ltd.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience, especially for those that have booked accommodation etc. but hopefully it is apparent that we have tried our best to go ahead with The Spring Cup until postponement became inevitable.