Donington Park 5th/6th September UPDATE

Classic and Vintage outfit discussion, including Where are they now, the people hunter.
julie40
Fired Up
D/P/T/M/S: Passenger

Donington Park 5th/6th September UPDATE

Unread post by julie40 »

Afternoon All,

Just a quick update on our only meeting of 2020 for the Camathias Cup.

BEMSEE have confirmed that entries will be open on their system around the 11th 12th of August which is the week after their meeting at Cadwell Park. I will email everyone once they are open as well.
They have also confirmed that there will be practice sessions available on Friday (4th) in the afternoon for teams that want them.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Thanks
Juan
Camathias Cup
New bit on the side.
realroadracer
Setting the Fastest Lap
D/P/T/M/S: Driver passenger etc
Full Name: Geoff Knight

Re: Donington Park 5th/6th September UPDATE

Unread post by realroadracer »

Can somebody please explain to me, in a factual way, why there is a race for classic sidecars at this meeting when there is also a race meeting for classic sidecars with the CRMC on the same day elsewhere?
I ask this question to find out why this has happened, not to open an opportunity for people to air ancient grievances about who made what decision 30 years ago.
I ask this question to see if we can find a way to prevent this from happening in future, not to speculate idly or slag off organisers or rule-makers.
Diluting grids in this way can only be bad for this already small section of our sport. Is there any chance that we can work together to prevent this happening again?
So how long have I had these voices in my head, I hear you ask?