Ready for the battle!

Tell us when you're available and what region you are willing to travel to..
MattLinda66
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: P
Full Name: Matt Phillips

Ready for the battle!

Unread post by MattLinda66 »

Any drivers looking for a dedicated and committed nut job, drop me a message! 48 going on 18, 73kg and ready for the fight. Guaranteed to push to the chequered flag. Matt Phillips.
Dan
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: Driver - injured

Re: Ready for the battle!

Unread post by Dan »

Matt, you are talking to sidecar drivers. Half of them still use Whitworth spanners :roll: , you can usually find one that nearly fits and if not there is always the adjustable or hammer and screwdriver :thumbup: , so 73kg probably won't mean much to some of them :?: whereas 11st 7lbs (that is stones and pounds for the benefit of the young ones) will let them know your weight ;)

They might also want to know if you are a novice at passengering or have experience, if so on what type of sidecars (vintage, classic, F1, F2, etc.). Perhaps give an idea about which part of the country you are based too. All drivers will take it for granted that you are a 'nut job', you are wanting to be a passenger [uglyhammer.gif] .

Good luck in getting a ride and I hope you get one that will carry you to the chequered flag although your guarantee that you will push the outfit there might help ;) :D
Proud and honoured to be a member of Team Past It.
With age comes wisdom, maturity and responsibility.............unless you race sidecars !
john1984shipley
On the Starting Grid
D/P/T/M/S: Teaboy
Full Name: John Shipley

Unread post by john1984shipley »

Matt

Are u still looking for a ride?

I’m looking for someone to do FSRA pre-injection with. The series starts at Oulton Park on 28th April, with rounds at Cadwell, Mallory and Donington etc.

Cheers

John 07494 499 968
MattLinda66
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: P
Full Name: Matt Phillips

Unread post by MattLinda66 »

Hi John, had pretty much given up on trying. Looking for a front of the pack ride as I take it serious when the lid is on. If you are intending on being top 50% across the chequered flag then we can talk.
My number is 07460596996
Thanks for the reply 👍