Novice Passenger Looking For Rides

Tell us when you're available and what region you are willing to travel to..
Sniper John
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: Passanger
Full Name: John Lewis

Novice Passenger Looking For Rides

Unread post by Sniper John »

Hi everyone, I have had a read through a selection of threads and want to be thorough in what it is I’m looking for and what I have to offer.

I’m a novice looking for regular rides to gain experience in being a passenger. I have my ACU licence. I have been a passenger before for a gent called Simon Kilburn (that name might be a blast from the past for some). He was selling his outfit after rebuilding it from a crash and needed a passenger. I was a cocky 17yr old at the time and snapped up the chance. I loved it and have been promising myself id get involved. Well a few (ahem more than a few years) have passed and I’m now 33 looking to start up where I left off.

I live in Ashford, Kent, have my own transport including the ability to tow and drive HGV’s. I’m prepared to travel any distance, more than prepared to contribute to costs and get involved with any requirements away from the race circuit. I normally only work Mon-Fri so most weekends are pretty free unless the wife has booked anything in.

I have knowledge of most UK tracks from a car and some bike perspective. If I haven’t ridden of driven the track I probably have been there when I was spannering for a team in Stock Hatch Rallycross or Time Attack.

I consider myself a dab hand with a spanner and enjoy the more technical side of things, crunching data, settings, analysing information.
My best asset is I’m quite possibly the best at cooking on a BBQ.

I should add I have all my own kit, leathers, helmet, Gloves, back protector, boots etc and ready to rock and roll.

Please feel free to contact me via Emial: john-lewis1984@hotmail.com or Tel:07985 771683 (My signal is rubbish at work so if you drop me a whatsapp/text i will call you back.
Last edited by Sniper John on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sniper John
In Collection Area

Re: Novice Passenger Looking For Rides

I have my first ride lined up for this weekend at Mallory Park and am really looking forward to it.

I did have a ride lined up for the Cadwell Bonanza at the end of October but unfortunately that fell through so im currently still available for these dates.
steve-e
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: resting Passenger
Full Name: Steve English
Skype contact: steveenglish.com
Twitter: @steveinmarden

Unread post by steve-e »

Who are you in with at Mallory? :-)
Good luck and remember to breathe (it's an old joke on here ) :thumbup:
IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN EMAIL ME, WE ARE GOING BACK TO BEING LOGGED IN TO READ.
steve@steveenglish.com subject:login and whatever details you remember
Sniper John
In Collection Area

steve-e wrote:Who are you in with at Mallory? :-)
Good luck and remember to breathe (it's an old joke on here ) :thumbup:
I'm on with Stu Stobbart. I believe he found my advert on here.

I can definitely hold my breathe for 20 mins, ill be fine :D
Champy72
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: D
Full Name: Ian Champ
Skype contact: ianqts

Unread post by Champy72 »

Are you fixed up for the 2018 season?

Ian