Classic Period 2 Broadstock Rolling Chassis

Classics, Post Classics, F350's, Vintage, Road Outfits
Phil20200
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: Phil Kingsbury

Classic Period 2 Broadstock Rolling Chassis

Unread post by Phil20200 »

I purchased this chassis from Dave Aungier a few months back but a change in circumstances means i'll never use it hence it is for sale - Since he knows alot more about it than I ever will this is how Dave described it........

'Although I've had it for about 4 years the chassis has only done one full seasons racing from new which was 2011. I was well pleased with the handling once I found the adjustment on the forks that suite me .I used a pre-unit set up in 2011 and with the good handling that came with the Broadstock I managed to win the championship at the last race of the season . If I'd continued racing I think I'd have put a unit motor in there to make a neater job of it . The pics will show that I was running it 'hard tail' but I've got some shocks for it if required . I did one meeting in 2012 , Lydden , and ran it as a sitter out of curiosity ,so a couple of things need to be returned to original , the knee trays need to be re-attached , the foot brake (which works one disc on the front wheel, and the chairwheel disc) re-hung and connecting back up to the brake pipe union , the seat needs a couple of brackets etc . We managed 3 wins and a 2nd on it as a sitter which satisfied my curiosity. I put the 'ace' bars on for somewhere safe to put the brake lever , it looks as though they could be made to work .The lever works the second disc on the front wheel and the rear wheel disc .The chair layout gives front and rear passenger exit , so you can run BHR doing both ,and CRMC if you only use the front exit'.

It comes with a nice oil tank, new f/g kneeler seat unit and various other bits not shown in the pics - I paid £1700 for it so thats how much it is.......Phil 0781 350 1146
Attachments
4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
classicmotorsport
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: driver
Full Name: noud van der aa

Re: Classic Period 2 Broadstock Rolling Chassis

Unread post by classicmotorsport »

hello
have jou nog this rolling chassis sidecar ?

gif mi n email plaese

noud vd aa
Phil20200
In Collection Area

Still available - 3 new tyres and new seat unit (not in photos) included.........Phil 07813 501146
Phil20200
In Collection Area

No sold Thank you.............