steve-e
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: resting Passenger
Full Name: Steve English
Skype contact: steveenglish.com
Twitter: @steveinmarden

Brands qualifying

Unread post by steve-e »

The links in the top post still point to 2013 for TSL. Need to edit the post when I get to a computer. Fixed, on the phone!
IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN EMAIL ME, WE ARE GOING BACK TO BEING LOGGED IN TO READ.
steve@steveenglish.com subject:login and whatever details you remember
mark_d
Smashed all the Records
D/P/T/M/S: Results guru
Full Name: Mark Dennis
Twitter: @MarkDennis2

Re: Brands qualifying

Unread post by mark_d »

Qualifying
Attachments
141604qu1bsi.gif
Results guru
steve-e
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: resting Passenger
Full Name: Steve English
Skype contact: steveenglish.com
Twitter: @steveinmarden

Unread post by steve-e »

Ta Mark :-)

Black/orange flag means don't even do a lap to pitlane, stop immediately for him what asked earlier. Black means go to pitlane and pull in at end of this lap.

From 2013 handbook -
BLACK FLAG This flag is used to convey instructions to one rider only and is displayed motionless together with the rider’s number. T he rider must stop at the pits at the end of the current lap and cannot restart. Any infringement of this rule will be penalised with one or more of the following penalties: f ine – disqualification – withdrawal of Championship points – suspension. BLACK FLAG WITH ORANGE DISK (RADIUS 40 CM) T his flag is used to convey instructions to one rider only and is displayed motionless together with the rider’s number. T his flag informs the rider that his motorcycle has mechanical problems likely to endanger himself or others, and that he must immediately leave the track. Any infringement of this rule will be penalised with one or more of the following penalties: f ine – disqualification – withdrawal of Championship points – suspension.
IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN EMAIL ME, WE ARE GOING BACK TO BEING LOGGED IN TO READ.
steve@steveenglish.com subject:login and whatever details you remember
mark_d
Smashed all the Records
D/P/T/M/S: Results guru
Full Name: Mark Dennis
Twitter: @MarkDennis2

Unread post by mark_d »

Sounds serious

On another note with it not being televised live I have found the extras program on Thursday 24th at 10pm on Eurosport 2
Results guru