Baker/Yam f350

Classic and Vintage outfit discussion, including Where are they now, the people hunter.
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: retired

Baker/Yam f350

Unread post by teampastit »

Robin and I have just bought for a nominal fee a lovely little F350 outfit. it was second in the 1990 TT with geoff Bell and won the southern 100. It has no engine or wheels but everything else is there including a fab TT tank. it would be great to see it out and about again. I spent yesterday cleaning the oil off the chassis (Protection) it was very clean and well looked after underneath. Tony Baker made it for John Macaskall to race. we hope to put a F350 back in to it depends on the funds maybe some of you will remember the outfit being out. John has just finished a beautiful BMW classic kneeler it's lovely. ]Image
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders

more photosImage
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders

my first go at cleaning ;) The forks are next. :lol: :lol:
realroadracer
Setting the Fastest Lap
D/P/T/M/S: Driver passenger etc
Full Name: Geoff Knight

Unread post by realroadracer »

Did you get any pictures of the BMW? What chassis is it?
dejan
In Collection Area

Unread post by dejan »

Whoa...

Nice toy, Robin. Yust a few (10) hourts and baby is reborn. Is it TZ 350 Yamaha original engine? What engine will be used for bike?

And put some more photoson, Come on...my nails hurts :D

By Dejan
no more passanger.
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders

willl ask John to send me a photo of his BMW R/racer and send it to you ;) Dejan we are looking to put a TZ 350 in it :) Steele can fit us up with one 8) It all depends on the MONEY :roll: :roll: Robin hopes to be able to inter change wheels if poss with the F2 ..it will cut the cost down a lot :D will keep you informed ;)
Helen Gibson
Sniffing a Victory
D/P/T/M/S: Passenger (ret'd)
Full Name: Helen Gibson

Unread post by Helen Gibson »

Baker Tz350...yum yum yum... just my favourite 3 wheeled thing.. I remember that outfit, and John, well.
ezyamf2

Unread post by ezyamf2 »

i might have a rear wheel centre for it! has it a two sided swing arm?
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders

Hi Eroll,
Just got home tonight . Tony Baker is going to make us a swinging arm so that we can use the the F2 wheels 8) I thank you very much for your very kind offer;) ;) ;) Hope to get a F350 engine off Alan Steele .he has a new seat unit as well :D It has so much history just has to be raced again ;)
ezyamf2

Unread post by ezyamf2 »

looks nice on the piccies, where do you find em eh! i will need a project similar to that when i sell the ireson, its that or auto grass for me i'm afraid. at this moment in time autograss is beckoning big time £40 club membership £8 a meeting and seven tracks within a sixty mile radius its difficult not to want too