Is this murder?

Loads of stuff, about all sorts including congrats. Join in. Relax.
The Racing stuff goes on elsewhere mostly..
ianw
Opposite Lock Through the Chicanes

Is this murder?

Unread post by ianw »

petercaughlin
Throttle on the Stop

Re: Is this murder?

Unread post by petercaughlin »

No, but its typical of this country where the well being of the victim is very much second to the "rights"of the perpetrator, I have very little time for what goes on in America which in my opinion is not a very civilised country but if you were being threatened by a burgular or anyone else who has illegally entered your house and you shot him your rights come first and you probably wouldn't even stand trial, I fear for this old man as they will try and make some sort of example of him, it also appals me that the Police tell you not "to have a go", I would like to think that if I saw someone being beaten up or a victim of a robbery I would "have a go" and to hell with what the Police want, oh and I am 72
p.a.caughlin
petercaughlin
Throttle on the Stop

Unread post by petercaughlin »

Heard on the news this morning that no charges are to be brought against the homeowner,common sense prevails
p.a.caughlin
steve-e
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: resting Passenger
Full Name: Steve English
Skype contact: steveenglish.com
Twitter: @steveinmarden

Unread post by steve-e »

They had to arrest him though as he killed someone. I'm impressed he was released so quickly. It's an improvement at least on Farmer Martin all those years back.
IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN EMAIL ME, WE ARE GOING BACK TO BEING LOGGED IN TO READ.
steve@steveenglish.com subject:login and whatever details you remember