Novice passenger available

Tell us when you're available and what region you are willing to travel to..
JoeWilley
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: Passenger
Full Name: Joe Willey

Novice passenger available

Unread post by JoeWilley »

Joe, 20, 6ft tall, 12 stone, athletic build, novice ACU passenger licence, willing to travel and feed myself, cant contribute to funds any other way, own protective kit, live in Louth Lincolnshire. Fast learner and keen to have a go and try my best. Willing to give my full commitment to attend 10 rounds in a year and some test days etc for example. 07492 080135 best to ring me any time. Cheers.

ALSO test day on at Mallory next Wednesday 28th February. Anyone who needs a passenger for the day let me know as I'll meet you there.
john1984shipley
On the Starting Grid
D/P/T/M/S: Teaboy
Full Name: John Shipley

Re: Novice passenger available

Unread post by john1984shipley »

Joe,

I’m riding an ireson f2 chassis with yam thunderace engine, which can be interesting :D

I haven’t got a passenger but I’ve been looking to do a couple of meetings including;

01.04 & 02.04 Cadwell (Auto 66)
28.04 Oulton Park (W100)
12.05 Aintree

I rode 2 meetings last year as a novice Sidecar driver (previously solo for 4 years or so) and I’m looking for someone to join me for some competitive fun.

Let me know if this appeals to you.

Cheers

John
07494 499 968
little chud
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: John William Chandler

Unread post by little chud »

John,

why don't you and Joe come and join the FSRA pre-injection championship?. It is supported by a wide range of teams from novice to TT winners and fat lads like me in between. You would be made very welcome.

I can't remember where we are all year but Oulton is our first round. Feel free to give me or Dave Tibles a shout if you want more info.

cheers.

John :D
The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight.

But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards in the night.

******for your new Borealis Rain Light www.borealis-safetylight.com
john1984shipley
On the Starting Grid
D/P/T/M/S: Teaboy
Full Name: John Shipley

Unread post by john1984shipley »

John

I’ve been considering FSRA pre-injection but I need a passenger hence my post. If you know of anyone looking for a ride give them my number 07494 499 968.

I might be in touch if I get lucky, I’ll just have to keep an eye on FSRA Entry closing date.

Cheers

John :)