Thruxton Sunday.

For Results,please see the timekeeper's office next door! To register, click the link in the top right corner.
ianw
Opposite Lock Through the Chicanes

Thruxton Sunday.

Unread post by ianw »

Was everyone ok after the incident on the sighting lap at Thruxton on Sunday?
Karl
Scything Through The Field
D/P/T/M/S: Ex Passenger
Full Name: Karl Firmin

Re: Thruxton Sunday.

Unread post by Karl »

Was watching near the complex, saw everybody up but limping etc. In the separate on the second start both have been release from hospital.
steve-e
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: resting Passenger
Full Name: Steve English
Skype contact: steveenglish.com
Twitter: @steveinmarden

Unread post by steve-e »

On the warm up lap? Dean Nichols is Ok, last photo I saw of him was in a hospital bed but OK, and Kenny is OK as well - I think they said aching back.

Latest Update 4 hrs ago on the Team's FB Page.

LATEST UPDATE:
Dean is now out of bed and slowly walking around the ward. He is being discharged later today.
Kenny was discharged from hospital yesterday after being checked over and has been taking it easy over the last 24 hours.
Dean, Kenny and the rest of the team would like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to everyone for their kind messages. We would like to thank the whole of the Sidecar Paddock, Medical Staff on circuit, Marshalls.
Hopefully we will be back before you know it!
IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN EMAIL ME, WE ARE GOING BACK TO BEING LOGGED IN TO READ.
steve@steveenglish.com subject:login and whatever details you remember
ianw
Opposite Lock Through the Chicanes

Unread post by ianw »

Many thanks for the update.
From what I saw on the TV of the second incident, the outfit was by itself with rider & passenger out of the outfit & the outfit was flipped on it's side in the middle of the track, was it a mechanical failure or something similar?