Teampastit's lovely Ireson

Sold items moved here rather than deleted..
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: retired

Teampastit's lovely Ireson

Unread post by teampastit »

Our little Ireson will be for sale after the New Year .There is so much with it I will have to call on my dear Friend geof and Dan to sort it all out for me :notworthy: ..You can always PM me or call if interest . love to everyone xx Annette
but the bike and everything is at home in a heated workshop :D can give you free B&B on a lovely scottish croft if you want to view it [drive.gif] NOW SOLD :cry: xx
Last edited by teampastit on Mon May 06, 2013 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
stuartanderson
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: d/p/t
Full Name: stuart Anderson

Re: Teampastit's lovely Ireson

Unread post by stuartanderson »

Hi Annette i have sent a pm
oldbelly
Opposite Lock Through the Chicanes
Full Name: Geoff Bell

Unread post by oldbelly »

Ive just had a natter with Annette and shes asked me to put something up with a little more detail. The outfit itself was built in 2000 and has a fully tuned motor in. The bodywork is virtualy new and is the latest Ireson type. The spare engine is with me and has only done three laps of the TT. A clutch bolt came loose and ground into the case so I will strip it and check everything is ok. This engine has a standard head and was built for last years TT with a brand new crank and rods. The bike has a dry sump system that has worked perfectly for years. There are 9 wheels with new inters and good slicks /wets ( all Avon ). There is the spare older type Ireson bodywork, a laydown floor and spare undertray. Spare chains / sprockets , jets . The fully tuned motor makes 110 bhp and has a sigma slipper clutch.

Annette is asking for £9000. 01888 563662.
Last edited by oldbelly on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simon Smith
Throttle on the Stop
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: Simon Smith
Twitter: @simonsmithno92

Unread post by Simon Smith »

Hi Annette/Geoff,

What engine is it?

Thanks,

Simon
Dan
Lapping the Tail Enders
D/P/T/M/S: Driver - injured

Unread post by Dan »

Yamaha R6 Carb engines, all good and refreshed and rebuilt by Geoff when required. Robin religiously kept records of each engine, including practice laps, and changed them over regularly.

By the way, when Annette says the outfit and caravan will be at Cass that means Castleford in Yorkshire. Due to the large amount of kit and spares there is not enough space at Team Past It's adopted second home in Castleford so rather than have it in two places everything is being kept at the base in Turriff, Scotland.

There will actually be much more for sale when we get it all sorted out and listed. There are in fact four engines altogether, all ready for the coming season (except for the one that Geoff is still working on) and loads of spares to keep somebody going for a few years to come.

If a newcomer is interested in the outfit then we can sort them out with a transponder, jerry can and loads of other things they might need to get them up and running.

So as you can appreciate there may be one or two different packages put together, Geoff just gave an idea in his post, we yet have to discover everything that Robin had hidden away in his Aladdin's cave......we even came across some TZ 350/750 exhausts.

In the meantime if anybody wants to ask about anything then pm Annette, Geoff or myself and we will do our best to sort you out. If it is anything to do with the engines then Geoff (oldbelly) is your man as he has always looked after them.

Some photos to follow
Last edited by Dan on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud and honoured to be a member of Team Past It.
With age comes wisdom, maturity and responsibility.............unless you race sidecars !
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders

forglen 031.JPG
forglen 030.JPG
Chris Clark
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: p

Unread post by Chris Clark »

Hi Annette, im Tom Jackson's son and have tried to pm you but not sure if i have done it properly. Please could you mail me c.clark2482@gmail.com or txt/call me 07779094144 with regards to your outfit. Kind regards chris - jackson motorsport.
teampastit
Lapping the Tail Enders

Bike now sold :( thank you Dan ,Roy and David for all your help . it's a very sad day for me but a very happy day for Ben :D all the best boys :dancers: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: