Novice passenger

Tell us when you're available and what region you are willing to travel to..
Jamiman
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: P/T for now
Full Name: James Salsbury

Novice passenger

Unread post by Jamiman »

Hi I'm James, interesting in passengering! Would eventually love to get in the drivers seat but until I save up a few more quid for a garage space and have a bit more experience with the machines I'll be number 2 for now :p

I'm 5'11 and about 10 stone. Available whenever really with some notice. Based in Nottingham. Handy with a spanner but little experience on bikes. Am a quick learner though, I fix things for a living.

Not averse to speed (own a blackbird) but never done sidecar so it will be a new experience for me. Happy to contribute towards costs either on a one off basis or come to an arrangement if we get along and want to enter some stuff.

Obviously would need some pointers on what to do but happy to spend the time learning. Will be getting my license once the lockdown is over.

Will try and check in here, if not I'm on the Facebook group too as 'egbert'

Thanks for letting me join and hope to meet you guys at an event soon!
robbie100
Fired Up
D/P/T/M/S: p
Full Name: rob child

Re: Novice passenger

Unread post by robbie100 »

Hi bud glad to hear you want a go at passengering an outfit.... Plenty of us local.... I'm Derby but work in notts..... Rpm performance in Nottingham has sidecars in all the time if you wanna look round one..... If there's anything I can help with gis a shout as always willing to help...... We've all started somewhere.... Believe me it's addictive lll..... Rob 07342983703 anytime.....
one life live it!!
Champster72
Fired Up
D/P/T/M/S: D
Full Name: Ian Champ
Skype contact: ianqts

Re: Novice passenger

Unread post by Champster72 »

Hi James

Have you managed to get a ride this year, in these troubled times???

If not, and you are still looking, there maybe an opportunity coming up very soon!

Let me know your situation...