Classics, Post Classics, F350's, Vintage, Road Outfits
anp
Scything Through The Field
D/P/T/M/S: everything
Full Name: paul lightfoot

WINDLE 350 PROJECT

Unread post by anp »

FOR SALE 350 WINDLE PROJECT
Uncompleted Windle 350 Restoration Project comes with six wheels (3 are new) Maxton Suspension , 2 sets of bodywork (1 set new and unused complete with mounting brackets ) New Nissan master cylinder New Brake Lines New Davies Craig water Pump, Facet Fuel Pump and Petrol King fuel regulator New Aluminium Radiator has Tachometer and Temperature gauge Fuel tank Repair pieces New Silicone Hoses and pipework. requires some work to complete. TZ 350 Engine 1 Complete with 39mm Powerjet Carbs Ignition and Exhausts TZ Engine 2 Basket Case 95% complete plus a few spares ie gear selector forks & barrel and a Rusty Crank ! will require some welding and minor fabrication to complete £10,000 No Offers and will not split Tel 07870 924014 for more details based in Cheshire 3 miles from Oulton Park
anp

Re: WINDLE 350 PROJECT

Unread post by anp »

Outfit no longer a project just one part away from it running :D
anp

Unread post by anp »

FOR SALE 350 WINDLE ...
Remarkably this little 350 has survived more or less as it was when it was made maybe over 30 years ago allegedly its had 5 owners won quite a few races and the F350 championship on more than one occasion . Its obviously had a hard life and its a tribute to Terry Windles engineering ability .It came to me as a lock down project Its now loosely assembled ready for a new owner .
There are six wheels (3 are new) the new front requiring spacers as it was machined incorrectly.( I have been promised these spacers) Maxton Suspension , 2 sets of bodywork (1 set new and unused both complete with all mounting brackets ) New Nissan master cylinder New Goodridge Brake Lines New Davies Craig water Pumps, Facet Fuel Pump and Petrol King fuel regulator New Aluminium Radiator has Tachometer and Temperature gauge Fuel tank Repair pieces New Silicone Hoses and pipework. Now requiring some minor work to complete ( I have a list of this work ). TZ 350 Engine 1 Complete with 39mm Power jet Carbs HPI Ignition and Polished Exhausts I imagine requires a refresh before serious use TZ Engine 2 (a a hardly used 30 year barn find maybe on original Chrome 6 port cylinder )Basket Case but loosely assembled to see what's missing I reckon 95% complete but requires a full rebuild.
Spares There is a spare F barrel Head 4 pistons and Bolts A very good condition complete gear selector mechanism forks & barrel and rods. Clutch centre and a shortened gear change rod a Rusty Crank ! Clutch holding tool/ stator extractor dial gauge New Meteor Chrome rings and Genuine Yamaha cast rings
Together with the purpose built simple trailer that was fitted with new C rated tyres approximately 18 months ago all this is as shown on the WhatsApp Videos please send contact number for these video's and photographs that show it running also posted for sale on Facebook The Sidecar Place and the 2 Stroke Sidecar racing Group

£10,750.00 No Offers and will not split
Tel 07870 924014 for all the details and videos we are situated in Cheshire 3 miles from Oulton Park
anp

Unread post by anp »

Now SOLD