Poor Relations

For Results,please see the timekeeper's office next door! To register, click the link in the top right corner.
Dave Mallon
Scything Through The Field
D/P/T/M/S: C/Technical NEMCRC

Poor Relations

Unread post by Dave Mallon »

Yet again I think we are classed as the poor relations when it comes to crowd numbers at meetings.Recently for the football Wembly had 65000 this weekend the British GP is to have 14000 yet last weekend Knockhill was only allowed 1000 and two weeks ago Oulton was only allowed 4000.Need I say more.
Dave Mallon
ianw
Opposite Lock Through the Chicanes

Re: Poor Relations

Unread post by ianw »

Could be a good thing Dave. Look at the way the infection rates have shot up.
I saw a pic of the spectators in the main stand at Silverstone, no such thing as segregation, Covids dream!
Boris's trial of herd imunity, the guy is unreal. Let's see what the infection rates are after the GP.
I for one will carry on wearing a mask, I've had covid it's evil, it nearly saw me off, I will do anything not to get another strain of it.
Dave Mallon
Scything Through The Field
D/P/T/M/S: C/Technical NEMCRC

Re: Poor Relations

Unread post by Dave Mallon »

You could be right Ian like you I have seen the stands at Silverstone they are packed in like sardines but we will probably never find out how many cases result in this.And I agree I intend to continue wearing a mask. In the weeks and months ahead when the cases go up Boris will blame everyone but not admit he was wrong.