Fund raising for the TTRA and the Sue Berg

For Results,please see the timekeeper's office next door! To register, click the link in the top right corner.
SlowPhil
Throttle on the Stop
D/P/T/M/S: almost a driver
Full Name: phil jones

Fund raising for the TTRA and the Sue Berg

Unread post by SlowPhil »

Some of you will know I've taken some time away from the sport to run a pub, but I'm hoping to get back on track before the end of the year.
In the meantime, we've been asked by our good friend and fellow racer Slow Phil to host an event to raise funds for the TTRA and Sue Berg Fund to help riders and their families in times of need.
To that end, I took a few hours out yesterday to beg some items from race teams to auction off at our event, being held at The Elm Cottage next month.
Buildbase, Tyco and Bewiser have all pledged to provide some signed goodies (not sure what yet, their bosses were all infield at the time) and as usual, the sidecar crews were selfless in stepping forward with some signed posters, clothing etc.
If you know any team owners, riders, sponsors etc that might be able to also help swell the list of items that we can auction off to raise funds for these worthy charities, please ask them to get in touch asap.
If we can talk a few top riders into dropping by to sign autographs etc, we'll keep you posted.
There'll be live music throughout the day/night, and a BBQ in the afternoon, weather permitting.
So put the 14th September in your diary, and make sure you're there!
138 Church Street
DN21 2JU Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
And spread the word by giving it a share! Thanks.

Nev Jones :D
Attachments
32632_10151390124530163_1428839705_n[1].jpg
32632_10151390124530163_1428839705_n[1].jpg (68.12 KiB) Viewed 1801 times
Worked all week, it's time to play gonna get a little bit sideways!!!!