steve-e
Site Admin
D/P/T/M/S: resting Passenger
Full Name: Steve English
Skype contact: steveenglish.com
Twitter: @steveinmarden

Advertising here - simple rules

Unread post by steve-e »

If you want to advertise your bike on the front page of the site (and you've read the ads there so you know they work) it's fifteen quid for the month for NON FSRA members and a fiver for members.
Email me and we'll put the page together as you want it then as it's how you like it then paypal me via the button on the front of the site .
You don't need a paypal account, they process plastics fine.

This section of the forum is free for private sellers..

Remember in this section :-
Include contact details - phone number or email address, or ask to be PM'd when you place ads.

NO ads for commercial enterprises, this is for users to buy and sell their stuff. You want to advertise your business, PM or email me first and we'll discuss how many hits we get here.

AS PEOPLE IGNORED THE NO BUMPING REQUEST, WE'RE BACK TO NO POSTING OF REPLIES - SO MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE CONTACT DETAILS

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST YOUR AD UNTIL IT IS DUE TO EXPIRE - (JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE IS BEST AS ONCE IT'S GONE IT'S GONE).

IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN EMAIL ME, WE ARE GOING BACK TO BEING LOGGED IN TO READ.
steve@steveenglish.com subject:login and whatever details you remember
Alan Richardson
Setting the Fastest Lap
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: Alan

Re: Advertising here - simple rules

Unread post by Alan Richardson »

Also peeps, please delete the ad`s if they are no longer needed or relevant. You know, if stuff gets sold, or you`re looking for a passenger or a ride, and the date passes. Many thanks!