Rumble........bloody Rumble.........

Classic and Vintage outfit discussion, including Where are they now, the people hunter.
tim900
In Collection Area
D/P/T/M/S: Driver
Full Name: Tim Hewitt

Rumble........bloody Rumble.........

Unread post by tim900 »

I live in North Queensland , Australia . Some years ago I made the acquaintance of Derek Rumble Junior , which has led me down an interesting path . I have owned / raced several sidecars , most of them I have resurrected or rejuvenated. Majority of them kneelers ( P4 & P5 in Australia ) - An MGF with a CB750 fitted , a couple of Tranzacs , with an XS650 in one , and a GSX1100 in the other . A no-name hardtail , with a CB750 . A no-name with a GSX1100 in it . A no name with a ZX10 in it .

I am pleased to advise that all the machines I have had a hand in are still being raced , have been or are ready to be . They were too good to be consigned to the scrap heap . I have retained the MGF , the XS650 and ......... yesterday I acquired a Rumble long bike :D :D :D - Derek rode it in Australia in the early 90's , fitted with a FZR1000 . It now has a GSXR1100 K4 in it , and is ready to go . I can't wait to see what it can do .

Just working on the man who caused all this to make a comeback ride :D