Entries now Live on the FIM website , thanks Mike.
After another stunning season of competition for the FIM Superside last year we are now ready to kick off 2020.
As previously announced, the first big news of the starting season is
Santander Salt Ltd & RKB Motorsport, Roger Body’s companies are joining FIM’ s force to promote and develop the FIM Sidecar World Championship.
Despite some recent changes due to Coronavirus, and subject to further developments, the 2020 FIM Sidecar Word Championship Calendar with some exciting changes and additions is now confirmed.
— DOWNLOAD HERE —
- 16-17 May – Lausitzring, Germany
- 27-28 June – Pannoniaring, Hungary
- 24-26 July – Brands Hatch, Great Britain
- 29-30 August – Rijeka, Croatia
- 05 September – Le Mans, France
- 17-20 September – Assen, The Netherlands
- 03-04 October – Oschersleben, Germany
- 24-25 October – Estoril, Portugal